Venturuso sales team works with advertisers to craft customized programs that leverage our acclaimed content and events.
Education: 75% have a college degree; 38% graduate degree or above
Household Income: 69% $75k and above; $144k average
Company Size: 40% Co. > 100 employees; 60% Co. < 100 employees
Influence: 72% final decision makers; 71% set media strategy; 64% authorize purchases
Job Level: 35% C level, 73% Director level and above
Social: 86% regularly share content via Facebook; 79% Twitter; 72% Linkedin
Gender: 70% male
Leaderboard (728 x 90)
Medium Rectangle (300 x 250)
Tower Unit (300 x 600)
Content Marquee (500 x 250)
Button (125 x 125)
Mobile Leaderboard (300 x 50)
Rich Media “Rising Star” Sizes:
Billboard (970 x 250)
Pushdown (970 x 90, expands to 970 x 415)
Portrait (300 x 1050)
Venturuso brings together research insight, data, and hands on experience to bring sound advice and analysis to Venture Capital news and projects.
Understanding – We know the Hispanic demographic and the business issues.
Capabilities – we can bring data and tools to help.
Experience – we help deliver visibility and insight on your business projects.
- Venturuso address the specific needs of Minority and Hispanics needing news and promotion of fundraising, venture capital and equity deals
- We seek out extensive Research on news and deals for the Hispanic Markets.
- We employ seasoned business consultants
- Our clients spend less than their peers for the same workload
- Our services help our clients realize real and measured savings and returns on media investments
- Our consulting engagements help clients improve performance (visibity)
Get attention with high impact audiovisual programs that combine your brand promotion, marketing messages and client testimonials with Venturuso promotion, analysis and research. Generate following and boost your fundraising and venture capital campaigns with strategic content that your customers or investors can see, hear and experience.
Webinars – create custom presentations that compel and move your audience.
PR/PR Strategy – develop stories and content that will get your project noticed and covered in the media.
Streaming Media – develop a content management strategy the maximizes revenue opportunities.
Media Briefings – learn to manage media for maximum exposure and leveraging branding opportunities.